Delaware County Roof Installation
Roofing Services in Westerville, Sunbury & Surrounding Areas
Your home is one of your most valuable assets, and the roof is one of the most important parts of it. A strong, well-installed roof will protect your home from the elements and keep it safe and secure. When it's time to install a new roof, there's no better choice than Rest Easy Roofing.
We're a locally owned and operated company with more than 30 years of experience, and we're committed to providing the best possible roof installation services in Sunbury. Our team has the skills and experience you need to protect your home, and we offer a full range of roofing services for residential and commercial properties.
How Long Should a Roof Last?
How long should a roof last? This is a common question homeowners ask, and there's no simple answer.
A roof's lifespan depends on many factors, including its:
- Overall quality
- The materials used
- And the amount of care and maintenance it receives
A well-made roof should last 20 years or more, but if it's not properly maintained, this lifespan can be significantly reduced. A roof's lifespan is also affected by the environment in which it's located. Areas that are exposed to a lot of sun, wind, rain, or snow will naturally wear down a roof faster.
In addition to the environment, a roof's location also plays a role in its lifespan. If a roof is located in a high-traffic area, such as near a busy street, it will wear down faster than a roof that is located in a more secluded area.
What Are the Signs That a Roof Needs to Be Replaced?
If you're unsure whether your roof needs to be replaced, there are several signs you can look for. If your roof is over 10 years old, it's a good idea to get a professional inspection to determine whether it's still in good condition.
Some of the most common signs that a roof needs to be replaced include:
- Curled, cracked, or missing shingles - Missing shingles are one of the most common signs that a roof needs to be replaced. If a shingle is missing, it's important to get it replaced as soon as possible to prevent water damage and other issues. If a shingle is missing or if it's cracked or curling, it's time to replace the whole row.
- Shingle granules in the gutters - When a roof is nearing the end of its lifespan, the shingles will begin to wear down, and the granules will start to fall off. If the granules are falling into your gutters, it's a sign that the shingles need to be replaced.
- Dark spots on the ceiling - If there are dark spots on your ceiling, it could mean that there is a leak somewhere in your roof. If the leak is not repaired quickly, mold and mildew can grow, which will further damage your roof and cause issues in your home.
- Cracks in the roof - If there are cracks in your roof, it's a clear sign that it's nearing the end of its lifespan. These cracks can allow water and debris to enter your home, causing more damage to your roof and your home as a whole.
If you notice any of the signs above, it's a good idea to get a professional inspection to determine whether your roof needs to be replaced. If your roof is over 20 years old, it's important to get it inspected annually to ensure that it's in good condition and can protect your home for as long as possible.
How Does a Roof's Age Affect Its Lifespan?
As we mentioned above, a roof's lifespan depends on many factors, including its materials and the amount of care and maintenance it receives. However, the environment in which a roof is located also plays a role in its lifespan.
If a roof is located in a high-traffic area, such as near a busy street, it will wear down faster than a roof that is located in a more secluded area. The environment is not the only factor that affects a roof's lifespan. The roof's age also plays a role.
If a roof is over 20 years old, it will naturally begin to wear down and will need to be replaced sooner than a roof that is younger. If a roof is properly maintained, however, its lifespan can be increased significantly.
Why Choose Rest Easy Roofing?
At Rest Easy Roofing, we believe in providing high-quality roofing services that are backed by our years of experience. We know that your roof is one of the most important parts of your home, and we're committed to providing the best possible roof installation services in Sunbury. Our team has the skills and experience you need to protect your home, and we offer a full range of roofing services for residential and commercial properties.
At Rest Easy Roofing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
They did a great job installing gutter topper on our gutters. They cleaned the gutters thoroughly before installing the ...- Steve
Great price, great service, professional installation. I was gone at work all day and came home to everything being cleaned ...- Jarred
After a storm damaged my father's home I reached out to Rest Easy Roofing for help and I couldn't be happier. They came out ...- Nicole Blake
These guys do a fabulous job. Top to bottom. The integrity and personal touch goes hand in hand with their excellent ...- Hal B. B.
Crew went right to work and kept working through a cold rain. They did a great job cleaning up all materials and made several ...- James H.
I would highly recommend Rest Easy Roofing. The entire process was executed as explained. Their commitment was a 100% on ...- Diane Peterson