Delaware County Emergency Roof Repair
When a roof sustains significant damage, it can be difficult to know what to do. As the property owner, you may be confused as to your best options and not know how to proceed. At Rest Easy Roofing, we offer emergency roof repair in Delaware County, so you can get the help you need.
When a roof is damaged, it is important to call a professional right away. Many different types of damage can occur, and the sooner it is addressed, the better the chances of restoring the roof. Waiting too long can cause the damage to worsen, and more extensive repairs will be required.
Our team at Rest Easy Roofing is here to help. We are a team of roofing experts with a combined 50 years of experience, and we are ready to help you with any roofing emergency. With our emergency roof repair, you can be sure that your roof will be well taken care of.
If you are in need of emergency roof repair in Delaware County, give our team a call at (740) 327-5086 today!
What Causes Roof Damage?
Many different types of roof damage can occur throughout the life of your roof. The type of damage that occurs will depend on the incident that caused the damage.
Some of the most common types of roof damage include:
- Roof Leaks: Roof leaks can occur for a variety of reasons from problems with the seams to neglect, inferior roofing material, and poor workmanship.
- Lightning Damage: The pressure and shock of a lightning strike can cause breaks in your roofing material that may need repair or a new roof, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Fire Damage: Depending on the type of roof you have, the intense heat and smoke of a fire can melt, blister, distort, or burn its material.
- Shingle Blow-Off: If the shingles are not installed properly, they can blow off during high winds and become damaged, especially when walked on or exposed too long to the sun.
- Debris: If too much debris falls on the roof, it can accumulate and build up, causing the shingles or flashing to become damaged.
- Wildlife: The constant weight of wildlife nesting on the roof can harm both shingles and flashing.
How Does a Roof Leak?
Roofs leak in a variety of ways. Each type of leak has its own cause, and each one requires a different type of repair.
Some of the most common types of roof leaks include:
- Flash leak: A flash leak occurs when the flashing is not properly sealed. The seal around the flashing can become damaged, and this allows water to leak into the roof.
- Condensation: Condensation occurs when the temperature on the roof changes quickly. The condensation can cause water to leak through the roof.
- Sun damage: If the roof is not properly sealed, the sun can cause damage by making the shingles brittle. Brittle shingles are prone to breakage.
- Ice dam: An ice dam occurs when the snow melts off the roof and refreezes as ice. This can cause water to leak into the roof.
- Poor installation: If the roof was not properly installed, it can lead to damage. This can occur when the flashing was not properly sealed or the shingles were poorly installed.
What Are the Signs That a Roof Needs Emergency Roof Repair?
It is important to get the roof repaired as soon as possible if it sustains significant damage. However, it can be difficult to know when the damage is severe enough to call a professional. A variety of signs may indicate a roof needs emergency roof repair, including:
- Multiple leaks
- Debris on the roof
- Sun damage
- Water damage
- Multiple shingles that are broken
If the roof has any of these signs, it is important to get it inspected as soon as possible. Waiting too long can cause the damage to worsen, and it can end up costing more in the long run.
Call our team at (740) 327-5086 or contact us online for fast help to protect your property.
At Rest Easy Roofing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
They did a great job installing gutter topper on our gutters. They cleaned the gutters thoroughly before installing the ...- Steve
Great price, great service, professional installation. I was gone at work all day and came home to everything being cleaned ...- Jarred
After a storm damaged my father's home I reached out to Rest Easy Roofing for help and I couldn't be happier. They came out ...- Nicole Blake
These guys do a fabulous job. Top to bottom. The integrity and personal touch goes hand in hand with their excellent ...- Hal B. B.
Crew went right to work and kept working through a cold rain. They did a great job cleaning up all materials and made several ...- James H.
I would highly recommend Rest Easy Roofing. The entire process was executed as explained. Their commitment was a 100% on ...- Diane Peterson